Tuesday 10 June 2008

Just another cheesy post about how much we miss each other

Since Alex is complaining about the lack of posts in this blog, I guess I'll have to do something about it. All for you Alex.

We've all left Rape Alley now, and it feels quite sad. Rape Alley is probably the best thing in my life right now (right next to the money that we didn't have to use for the rent over the summer. Oh, and Rock Band is also the best thing in my life, it doesn't matter that I've never played it)!

Anyway, what I want to say is that I miss Rape Alley aswell. Not the blog posts, but the house and the people that lived (and still live, or just used to hang around) there. I love you all.

But ok, let's not get sentimental. We'll be back soon. Until then, here's a pic of the alley that we all can take a look at whenever we feel sad:

3 comments:

Malin Gustavsson said...

I miss rape alley to. I met loads of uk swedes in skövde yesterday. That was great, plus, sweden won the first EM match. I love you and I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

My heart is at ease! I was 2 secs from deleting your bookmark and thought "what the hell i'll have a look".

See you when you least expect it! ;)

Anonymous said...

what a reunion at husaren.
miss you all. and im gonna miss you when you are back there and im still here. but i will visit, and i looking forward to play rock band :D